City of London, London
£85000 - £95000 per annum
11 months ago
This FTSE 250 financial services organisation is seeking a Deputy Company Secretary to join their London team.
This role would suit an individual at the Senior Assistant level looking for a step up into their first Deputy role.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the project management and compliance requirements of the organisations AGMs and other shareholder meetings
- Acting as Secretary to the organisation's Audit and Risk Committee.
- Providing direction, assistance and support in the delivery of company secretarial services to Group entities
- Responsibility for the development of 3 junior members of the team
In order to be successful, you must have:
- ICSA qualification
- At least 8 years company secretarial experience
- Experience within a listed, preferably financial services, organisation
- Should you not have financial services experience, you must have experience dealing with an Audit & Risk Committee
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.