This event has closed. Please click below to watch the webinar.
In recent years, there has been a noticeable surge in the demand for in-house junior lawyers. At the same time, we have seen an upswing in the enthusiasm of junior lawyers aiming for careers in-house. However, despite these trends, apprehensions remain within the legal industry around the possibility of being deemed ‘too junior’ to move in-house and whether this type of move will limit career growth.
Our webinar addresses these concerns, providing reassurance and valuable perspectives from lawyers who have successfully transitioned and advanced their career in-house.
Facilitated by the Taylor Root team our discussion covered:
- Navigating the in-house market and the best time to move in-house
- The differences between life as an in-house and private practice lawyer
- How to enhance your CV/Application in the context of in-house opportunities
- The key non-legal skills needed to thrive in an in-house setting
- How to advance your career and professional development in-house