PCH - Risk_1607429149
12 months ago
My client, a Top Tier Global Bank is looking for a Wholesale Corporate Credit Approvals Senior Manager (Director) to join their team based in London. This is a PAYE day rate contract role.
- Provide advice and risk appetite guidance on transactions and product initiatives and present written summaries and recommendations for applications, which require authorization in excess of Regional approval authorities, in a manner which safeguards the Group's capital and reputation while contributing to its growth aspirations.
- Help monitor and identify key and emerging risks and support the development of the global portfolio management.
- Act as key day-to-day point of reference for the execution of the credit risk management framework, policies and procedures across the Group in respect of Corporate counterparties.
- A strong background at a senior level of dealing with large and/or complex transactions
- Experience should include senior roles in a credit & risk function and/or a wholesale business area
- Experience must evidence a high level of competency in decision making
- International experience would be an advantage
- Strong communications and negotiating skills
- Jobholder is likely to hold a University Degree or equivalent
For more details, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.