I am currently recruiting a first line of defence VP - Operations Risk & Control Manager for a leading global bank. You will act as deputy to the Regional Director and be responsible for leading operational risk and control activities for the operations business. This is a great opportunity to join one of the more established risk and control frameworks in the region and continue the development of the global team.
* Lead operational risk program for the operations function in APAC
* Lead ongoing improvements to risk and control environment through controls testing and internal control reviews
* Provide advice to the business on risk assessment and controls
* Coordinate between 2nd line of defence operational risk 3rd line of defence audit teams
* Challenge business on embedding policies and operational risk framework
* Lead risk events management process
* Perform reviews and investigations into process and controls to provide assurance to senior management
* Minimum 5 years' experience in risk and controls, ideally within an operations environment
* Experience of working with audit and 2nd line of defence teams
* Fluent in English, written and verbal
* In-depth knowledge of controls testing, risk monitoring and oversight processes
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.