Our client is a growing investment bank with head office located in the UK. They are currently looking for an AML VP to join their Hong Kong Compliance Team.
- Develop and implement new/refined control framework, governance and escalation models for any Financial Crime related subjects
- Provide Financial Crime advisory to ensure compliance with internal policies and external regulatory obligations
- Represent the Hong Kong Financial Crime Team and act as a primary contact with regulators and policy makers
- Monitor key business activities to Identify, manage and control Financial Crime risks within the business
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, Risk Management, Finance or related discipline, legal or accountancy qualifications desirable.
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience in compliance/ Financial Crime / Compliance Advisory in Finance Service
- Prefer AML experience from investment bank
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.