Vice President – Company Secretarial
We are working with an international financial services firm who are looking for a Vice President – Company Secretarial to join their team in Dublin.
Key duties will include:
- Organising and attending board meetings, preparing detailed minutes of board meetings to a very high standard and arranging the execution of documentation;
- Advising the team on complex business matters;
- Involvement in directing ad hoc projects and may represent the Group at various industry association and marketing events as well as support the Senior Vice President in managing the affairs of the company secretarial group including coordinating group meetings and managing staff;
- Assist with new business documentation and monitoring the team’s portfolios to ensure compliance.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Have previous minute taking experience is essential and knowledge of local regulatory governance will be an advantage;
- Have prior experience coaching team members and proven leadership skills
- Be a qualified solicitor or company secretary
This role is also offering a relocation package for candidates currently located in the UK
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.