Up to £494 per day
PCH - Quant Risk_1602580166
8 months ago
My client is looking for a Valuation Modelling Consultant with banking experience to join their team based in London. This is a PAYE day rate contract paying up to £494 per day.
What we are looking for:
- You must have good experience in Economic valuation modelling to support Bank's resolution strategies (Asset and Liability valuation - resolution path for banks, including dispose valuation, hold valuation, Valuation 1,2,3 and 4) under the Resolvability Assessment Framework (RAF) / Bank Recovery and Resolution Directive (BRRD).
- Good knowledge of PRA and EBA Regulatory framework behind valuation capabilities to support resolvability
- Good knowledge of Valuation models and framework of portfolios under different economic scenarios
- Good knowledge of Financial modelling and cash flow discounting and how they're applied
- Knowledge of IFRS9 Framework
- Ability to adequately document own validation work (it's a second line of deference role, so you will need to raise findings, assign a rating and write a report)
- Analytical skills to verify and challenge modelling methodologies and the output
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.