My client a leading US Law Firm in London are looking for an ambitious mid-level US attorney to join their highly regarded US Corporate/Capital Markets practice. The firm is of an extremely prestigious nature and boasts a market leading reputation for transactional work.
This role would suit an associate between 2-4PQE (or the US Equivalent) who is looking for a platform which offers a) a broad mix of work and b) small yet dynamic team. The firm are recognised for the quality of work they offer associates and enjoy an enviable client base of top tier Investment banks, Private Equity Houses and Funds. The work therefore involves a mix of 144A High Yield bonds, M&A and Equity and Debt work, which is relatively unique in the market.
The size of the team is relatively small so an associate who enjoys high levels of responsibility and client contact would enjoy this role. Due to the size of the group US associates contribute to the wider transactional work across the firm. This covers the corporate, finance and real estate teams and thus associates enjoy a varied pallet of work.
* You will be US Qualified.
* You will have strong academics from a recognised institution.
* You will be 2-5PQE (or equivalent). The firm will consider applicants outside that PQE range if they can demonstrate the necessary technical competencies.
* You will have experience in general US Securities work. This can be in the form of US M&A, Capital Markets and/or Banking. High Yield experience would be an advantage but not a prerequisite.
* You will come from a recognised law firm for US Capital Markets work.
To learn more about this unique opportunity please contact James Berry on email@example.com or 02073322819 for a confidential discussion.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.