£125000 - £250000 per annum
9 months ago
The role will involve:
- Negotiating Description of Notes, Purchase Agreements, Intercreditor Agreements and other key transactional documents in connection with a high yield offering. Associates will also work closely with the banking and finance team negotiating commitment papers in connection with bridge-to-bond committed financing processes and incurrence based covenants on the syndicated loan side of financing transactions.
- Drafting offering memorandums for high yield offerings with U.S.-style disclosure and due diligence, U.S. opinions and general U.S. securities law advice with respect to 144A and Reg S offerings (including Investment Company Act of 1940 and similar advice).
- Working closely with partners to develop client relationships, including understanding clients' businesses, economic drivers, markets, and sectors in order to deliver relevant and commercial advice and contribute to growing the relationship and winning further work.
- Engaging in business development activities, and being active in the promotion of the firm and seeking opportunities for new work
- Working as part of a team and taking an active role in sharing knowledge and experience.
Key Skills and Experience Required
- An accomplished associate with 1-5 years' of high yield bond experience in a leading high yield firm
- US qualified
- Excellent academics
- Commerciality and demonstrable business development experience
- Excellent written communication and drafting skills
- Initiative and proactivity
- Strong service orientation - a "client first" culture
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.