Trainee Company Secretary
We are working with a top financial services firm who are looking for a Trainee Company Secretarial Assistant to join their team in London. This role will help support the Group Secretariat in providing a high quality, efficient corporate governance and share plan service.
This role will include on the job training, which will be delivered as a blend of face to face, eLearning, and other self-directed learning opportunities. This is a fantastic role for someone at the start of the career either as their first role within a secretariat or wishing for a move into the financial services sector.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Assist with maintaining the Blueprint database.
* Provide support with statutory filings for Group entities.
* Assist with appointments and resignations of directors and LLP members.
* Assist with KYC and due diligence information requests as appropriate.
* Liaise with internal and external providers to maintain data held on share scheme and registry databases.
Requirements for the Trainee Company Secretarial Assistant Role:
* Eager to start a career in the company secretarial space.
* Excellent time management and flexible approach to working.
* Outstanding analytical and numerical ability.
* Advanced excel skills.
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.