9 months ago
A Global Educational company are looking to grow their in-house Legal and Company Secretarial function with the strategic hire of a Trainee Company Secretarial Assistant, to provide assistance to the Company Secretary on a range of matters.
- Provide general/administrative support to both the company secretary and the wider legal department
- Assist with company secretarial filing and document preparation
- Manage, update and organise the database
- Editing legal documents for the Legal team
- Assisting with the year-end audit
The Ideal Candidate
- Administrative experience within a Law firm or Legal Department
- Ability to work accurately and to tight deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- High level of planning and task prioritisation
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.