£90000 - £115000 per annum
10 months ago
TMT, Data, Digital & Outsourcing PSL - 12 month FTC
Our client, a Top 10 City law firm is seeking a TMT, Data, Digital & Outsourcing PSL to cover maternity leave on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
The role is strategic and varied and key responsibilities could include a combination of the following:
- Work on a range of matters and initiatives across the TMT, Data & Outsourcing practices, including:
- Thought leadership client campaigns and events:
- leading and co-ordinating campaigns and business development initiatives as well as providing analysis and insights into new legal developments that show the practice area's leading-edge technical capability to clients and markets
- Blogs and articles:
- Contributing to know-how produced for the external market such as blogs and articles that help to maintain a strong market profile for the practice area. Anticipating new legal and practice developments and the technical issues associated with them, and assisting the practice to prepare itself and its clients for new developments
- Co-ordination and upkeep of model forms
- Co-ordinating and leading automated contracts and legal tech initiatives
- Managing know-how and precedent repositories
- Preparing, co-ordinating and presenting client training and internal group training: on developments in the law and practice, and introductions to the law and practice for the team.
- Dealing with queries from the wider TMT, Data & Outsourcing practices and across the firm
- Supporting and feeding into a range of firm-wide initiatives (e.g. impact of Brexit on TMT and Data)
- Practice management responsibilities:
- including feeding into business development initiatives and supervising and developing Junior Associates, Trainees and Paralegals
- Lead initiatives with limited supervision
- Be able to provide legally sound but practical and commercial advice tailored to the client
- Adopt a client-facing role for a broad range of clients
- Implement strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise in order to cope with conflicting demands and meet deadlines
The successful TMT, Data, Digital & Outsourcing PSL is likely to have upwards of 4+ PQE, with TMT, Data Protection and Outsourcing experience gained within a leading private practice firm. Individuals from a fee-earning background seeking to move into a PSL role are welcome to apply.
This firm is keen to receive applications from individuals seeking a full-time or a part-time opportunity.
To apply for this fantastic TMT, Data, Digital & Outsourcing PSL opportunity, please apply ASAP!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.