Dublin, Republic of Ireland
3 months ago
A venerated international firm is seeking to recruit a highly proficient Associate to join their Dublin office's Telecoms, Media and Technology (TMT) team on a specific purpose contract for maternity leave cover.
This is a broad role which covers a wide variety of areas within TMT and the successful candidate will be tasked with:
- supporting clients with their material and strategically important outsourcing and commercial contracts
- supporting clients with their technology products, services and e-commerce;
- supporting clients with their data needs, including advising on data structuring and strategy and compliance requirements;
- developing ongoing relationships with an existing client base as well as involvement in identifying and pitching for new opportunities;
- developing close working relationships within the Dublin practice and as part of an international team across our network of offices across multiple jurisdictions; and
- taking an active role in our sector-focused campaigns and the development of our innovative products and services.
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years PQE and will be qualified as a solicitor in Ireland/ England and Wales; they will also have developed skills in commercial contracts and technology and data protection .
If interested in the above role please contact Hamish at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.