An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Technology solicitor for 6 months+ at our client, a fantastic international City law firm to start as soon as possible. There is currently a strong pipeline of big deals, and you will be supporting across a number of different deals.
The TMT practice is highly ranked in the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners, and the team acts for an impressive corporate client base across all sectors, and provides advise to every client of the firm. You will join a highly successful, friendly and collegiate team.
The main areas that the team covers are:
- outsourcing (BPO and ITO)
- disruptive technologies including cloud computing, AI, blockchain, big data, IoT, automation, machine learning, fintech
- IT systems procurement
- development and licensing
- sourcing strategies and alternative contracting models
- data privacy, information governance, including cyber security
- advising on digital transformation models
- business service transformation projects and procurement
- transactional and advisory work in the TMT and Digital sectors
The successful technology solicitor is likely to have upwards of 6+ PQE with a TMT background gained at a Top 200 or international City law firm, or gained in-house. Outsourcing experience, and knowledge of data privacy is essential. Individuals qualified in common law jurisdictions are welcome to apply.
To apply for this technology solicitor role, please send your CV ASAP!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.