10 months ago
A market leading ASX business is looking to add a Senior Technology and Commercial Lawyer to work in a very successful, global team of high performers.
- Advising key stakeholders across the business on a variety of legal issues and risks relating to technology.
- Drafting and negotiating a range of contracts with a significant focus on technology, outsourcing and telecommunications.
- Effectively manage expectations internally and ensure the successful delivery of practical legal support in a timely manner.
- Building strong relationships external counsel
- Contributing technical knowledge and expertise to improving existing procedures and procedures.
- Admitted as Solicitor in Australia or New Zealand
- Minimum 8 years legal experience in technology gained from time spent in both private practice and inhouse.
- Strong negotiation skills with excellent attention to detail
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Calm approach to balancing competing demands and interests
If you are interested in being considered please send your CV to Olivia Courtney by emailing email@example.com or call (02) 9236-9000.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.