Dublin, Republic of Ireland
about 1 year ago
A prestigious law firm with an international presence is looking to appoint a qualified lawyer to join their Technology and innovation practice which is a market leader in data protection, IT and Intellectual property law. The team deals with a multitude of domestic and international clients, providing focused advice on a range of matters within the Technology and Innovation spectre.
The successful candidate will have 2-4 years PQE in a law firm with experience and exposure in the following areas:
- licensing and transfers of intellectual property rights;
- IP enforcement strategies and actions;
- advising on high value IP commercialisation projects and other IP exploitation models;
- Data Protection, Privacy & Information Management for multinationals, data breach response incidents, cyber-liability issues;
- Technology Transactions, JV's, strategic partnerships as well as disputes.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Hamish Richmond at firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.