Sydney, New South Wales
4 months ago
Join a multi-award winning team with a track record of successfully developing and bringing to market the most innovative and cutting-edge structures.
As a result of a growing pipeline of work, our client is looking for a technically strong finance lawyer with experience in securitisation, debt capital markets, derivatives and structured finance.
Our client is a top tier global firm with 25 offices across 15 countries.
Its people are its greatest asset with a reputation for successfully managing large and complex multi-jurisdictional transactions, disputes and projects.
- Competitive salary package
- Salary packaging options
- Health and wellbeing programs including free counselling available 24/7 and discounted health insurance
- Fully subsidised gym memberships
- Free annual flu vaccinations
- Free skin cancer checks
- Free sleep clinics to advise on sleep architecture, fatigue, rest patterns etc
- Salary continuance and other insurances including life insurance
- Progessive parental leave policies over and above the Government scheme
- Flexible working
- Exclusive benefits associated with the purchase and ownership of certain vehicles including BMW and Mercedes Benz
- Recognition awards
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of the The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.