over 1 year ago
- Review transaction documents and legal opinions for structured finance transactions, which generally include commercial/residential mortgage and asset backed securitizations. The work will also entail reviews on transactions in the project finance and corporate sectors
- Co-ordinate with rating analysts on legal issues relating to such transactions
- Drafting and editing pre-sale reports
- Attend committees and offer analysis of the potential credit impact of transaction structures and deal documents
- Manage outside counsel on document review
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.