£600 - £734 per day
PCH - Risk_1611326938
about 1 month ago
- To ensure that appropriate and consistent standards for the use of stress and scenario testing are implemented across the Insurance manufacturing sites.
- To set and maintain policy and framework in this area so that modelled scenarios are relevant for Insurance, are consistent across the business
- To champion greater use of stress and scenario testing techniques, developing Insurance-specific stress tests from time to time, linking stress testing results into insurance capital frameworks and improving the quality of stress test reporting to local insurance regulators.
- Extensive knowledge on insurance stress testing techniques and practice.
- Broad knowledge of Insurance regulatory environment particularly with respect to risk based regulatory capital regimes.
- Good knowledge of insurance actuarial practice and modelling.
- Structured analytical approach.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and senior leaders.
For more details, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.