A leading professional services and outsourcing organisation is looking for a talented IP lawyer to join their specialist IP team based in London.
The team itself supports a range of internal clients, including those offering services to sectors including communications,, financial services and procurement. This is a great opportunity to get a good quality of specialist IP work in an in-house role. This includes:
- Providing specialist advice on the protection and commercialisation of Intellectual Property Rights.
- Supporting the development, protection and commercialisation of Intellectual Property Rights.
- Providing advice and guidance on Intellectual Property matters to specialist businesses within the organisation, as well as across the organisation as a whole.
- Contributing to the maintenance of precedents, template agreements and know-how.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders and help to promote the Legal Team within the business.
As such, you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- 2 years of specialist Intellectual Property experience, gained either in private practice or in-house;
- strong project management and prioritisation skills;
- sound experience of commercial and legal negotiation.
If you're interested, please apply online, or get in touch with Tom Evans of Taylor Root at TomEvans@taylorroot.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.