Solutions Architect |Headquarters in London | £130,000 per annum Plus bonus and Benefits
Taylor Root have partnered with a fast-growing Asset Manager to help build expand the IT function.
Some of the duties include:
- Designing, architecting, prototyping serverless architectures
- Help delivery teams to interpret business needs and transpose these into scalable technology solutions
- Provide oversight and advice to other architects and engineers within AM Technology Solutions who are undertaking the design and build of technology solutions
- Support the creation and on-going management of the relevant architectural models, slideware and other artefacts that describe the Solution Architecture.
- Provide input and advice on implementation of Non-functional requirements covering reliability, resilience, scalability and security of all AM technology solutions.
- Promote loosely coupled system architecture and recognise when to build or buy solutions over the other.
- Work with cloud engineers and data architects to make sure that the business unit’s systems are designed in accordance with the appropriate technical architecture
- Ability to identify, detect and raise security, technology and business risks
- Bridge the gap between technology and business, communicate in technical and non-technical ways. You can communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders. You can support and host discussions within a multidisciplinary team, with potentially difficult dynamics.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Experience within Financial Services and Asset Management
- 5-10 Years Solution Architecture Experience within Financial Services
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- AWS Public Cloud experience
- Understanding of AWS Serverless Technologies
- Understanding of API design, build and implementation of GraphQL / REST API’s along with the use of Swagger
- Exposure to Reporting tools and integration via API’s (E.g. Quicksight, Tableau, Qlik, Power BI)
- Demonstrable expertise in the areas of cloud architecture, software architecture, software development and integration of solutions with large complex IT estates
- Understanding of the DevSecOps pipelines and integration of multiple SaaS solutions into the pipeline to meet comprehensive security non functional requirements.
Please do reach out to me directly to find out more: email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.