about 1 year ago
This is a unique opportunity to carve out your own role in a highly prestigious financial institution.
You will be a Senior Lawyer with a minimum 7 years experience from either private practice or in house.
- Advising on equities sales and trading legal issues as well as investment banking and capital markets transactions.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating direct market access agreements, transaction agreements and clearing and settlement agreements.
- Using sound, commercial judgment in working to support a range of business teams in Australia.
- Will have solid capital markets and IPO experience.
- Be familiar with the current regulatory regime and market practices for equity sales trading and related products in Australia.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and the confidence and gravitas to deal with the senior leadership team.
If you are interested in being considered for this role please send your updated CV to Olivia Courtney by emailing email@example.com or call 0292369000.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of the The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.