Birmingham, West Midlands
£70000 - £80000 per annum + £5,400 car allowance
about 1 year ago
Senior Legal Counsel - Energy Sector
Our client is a a global knowledge practice that provides consulting, technology, engineering, operating and innovation services to leading businesses, governments, non-governmental organisations and not-for-profits. They seek to recruit a Senior Legal Counsel to join their highly esteemed team to provide legal services for their UK office..
You will be a bright, commercial contracts Lawyer, ideally with c8PQE, seeking an inhouse role, which will afford you the opportunity to broaden and develop your existing skillset and will be capable enough to act as Sole Legal Counsel in the UK to begin with.
- Provide high quality legal advice and inputs to a broad range of commercial, IP and governance matters
- Support the business teams on initiatives ranging from new products and services
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating agreements across a range of areas including technology and financial services
- Participate in and support engagement in regulatory processes, reporting and policy development
- Build and develop a legal function for the UK business
- Admitted as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- c.8 years PQE with excellent academics and training from a well regarded law firm
- Currently in private practice or in house
- You will have experience in Commercial Contracts and IP
- Commitment to learning and excellence
- Basic salary of up to £80,000
- Car allowance of £5,400
- Flexible working with 2 days a week from home
- Based in Birmingham
If you'd like to be considered for this Senior Legal Counsel - Energy Sector role, please contact Luqmaan Ayaz at Taylor Root for a confidential chat or apply below.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.