£45000 - £50000 per annum
TEV - 1054322_1544003671
over 1 year ago
Whilst the role is a Sole Counsel position, the focus intially will be predominantly on commercial contracts with the organisations clients, that sit largely in the financial services sector. For example, some of the responsibilities include:
- managing the commercial contracts process end-to-end;
- effectively managing the contract database of the organisation, ensuring contracts are extended and/or re-negotiated effectively;
- supporting the client team on contractual/general legal issues in their negotiations.
Over time, the role will offer an opportunity to build out responsibility and make the role your own. This is therefore a great opportunity for somebody looking to take a step up in responsibility.
In order to be successful, you will therefore need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- UK qualification as a lawyer;
- Solid experience in contract negotiation end-to-end;
- A willingness to take on responsibility and take a pro-active approach to work.
If you are interested in discussing in some more detail, please apply online or get in touch with Tom Evans of Taylor Root at Tomevans@taylorroot.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.