£25000 - £35000 per annum
4 months ago
I am working with a global media company specialising in video gaming, on a short term contract role for a Commercial Paralegal.
The role is to start immediately and will last for 2-3 months. You must be available to start now, and not be on any notice period.
Key work areas;
- Support the legal team with undertaking contract reviews, summaries and extensions
- Supporting the Marketing Department with reviewing, amending and preparing contracts and other documents, including contest rules, terms and conditions
- Preparing NDAs and other agreements from templates
- Legal research
- Document organisation and preparation for matters
- Minimum law degree and LPC. 2+ years paralegal experience is preferable.
- Solid grounding in UK Contract and Commercial Law, including consumer law. Some GDPR experience would also be helpful.
- Video Games experience or enthusiasm.
If you are available to start now and fit the above criteria please apply for more information.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.