Shipping Litigation | 3-8 PQE | Greek Speaking
- Our client is a rapidly growing shipping litigation boutique, consistently recognized in Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners.
- They are currently seeking a mid-senior level hire to join their team.
- The role involves handling a variety of shipping litigation cases, including cargo claims, inter-club agreement disputes, bunker quality disputes, and performance claims.
- You will provide legal counsel to English, European, and International shipowners, ship managers, charterers, and P&I Club insurers.
- You will work closely with the experienced practitioners in the team.
- UK Qualified Lawyer with 3-8 years of experience (PQE) from a top shipping practice in London.
- Proficiency in Greek is required.
- Expertise in shipping litigation and dry-shipping matters
This position is within one of the strongest teams in the market, known for consistently attracting top talent, so please reach out or apply to learn more!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.