£45000 - £50000 per annum
7 days ago
Serious Injury Solicitor NQ-2PQE London
Tier 1 London claimant personal injury firm currently recruiting for a junior solicitor to join their growing and successful team to assist on technically challenging and high value claims.
- Working for a top tier claimant serious injury team
- Assist partner with litigated caseload of high value and complex serious injury claims including brain injury, spinal injury, amputations, multiple fractures and orthopaedic claims
- Responsibilities will include taking instructions from clients, drafting statements, court documents, instructions to experts, medical experts etc
- You will be a qualified solicitor NQ-2PQE with experience in serious / catastrophic injury
- NQs with seats in complex injury or clinical negligence are encouraged to apply
- Applications from defendant serious injury lawyers with a demonstrable interest in claimant work are also welcome
- You will work autonomously and as part of a team
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible and agile working
- Friendly, supportive and collegiate environment
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Bhavisha Duggal at Taylor Root
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.