Senior Risk Officer
Senior Risk Officer | Paris | €75,000.00 per annum Plus bonus and Benefits
Fantastic Client of ours looking for an Enterprise Risk Officer. Please, if your based in France and are interested, do reach out to me.
You must be able to communicate in French and English.
Some of the responsibilities:
Framework and Governance
- Risk oversight for all local matters and responsible for embedding good risk culture.
- Maintenance of the entities Risk Framework and associated Risk profiles with the operationalising of management tools and techniques.
- Influence and monitoring progress of action plans to improve the risk and control environment.
- Risk assessment for new and existing clients including escalation.
- Propose client limits with responsibility for adherence oversight.
- Review counterparty methodology and adherence oversight.
- Market risk assessment of trading books and limits monitoring.
- Communicate and present key risks to Senior Leadership and to support the local governance committees. These include but are not limited to risk appetite, risk and control self-assessment, risk indicators, risk register and risk event evaluation.
- Ensuring changes in the regulatory environment for Risk are assessed and implemented.
- Production of Risk Management Information to support local governance and regulatory requirements.
This is a an amazing opportunity to join a fast growing company
Please, do apply if you are relevant.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.