PCH - Data Analytics_1598613727
11 months ago
My client, a Top Tier Financial Institution is looking for a Senior Product Manager, Data & Analytics to join their team based in London.
- Building innovative data and data analytic products to support investment, trading and regulatory workflows.
- To work in a multi-asset environment with exposure to a wide range of customers (Tier 1, 2 and 3 Banks, Asset Management and Hedge Funds) across various functions (front office, risk and xVA).
- Responsible for the commercial development of data products and the distribution of products through direct and indirect commercial channels.
- Develop a prioritised multi-asset and multi-year roadmap. The candidate will be expected to scope, assess, prioritise and manage the product lifecycle events thru ideation to end-of-life
- Responsible for building commercially viable data & analytic products and services.
- Development of Data Marketplace for distribution of data assets
- Strategic sourcing of content sets to enrich services and data products
- Client user's experience, for example, to look how customers will consume data and analytic services through the development of new tools and access points (Data Portals, Data API's and Cloud Delivery)
- Extensive experience in Capital markets working in data and analytics area working for leading data and analytics service provider or within investment bank data and analytics function.
- Technical understanding of modern data architecture (Cloud, SaaS, Electron, Big Data)
- Good Product knowledge of how Exchange Traded & OTC derivatives data and analytics is consumed by investment banks, hedge funds, asset management and other buyside communities
- Good understanding of the regulatory requirements with respect to OTC data and opportunity to provide a solution to the industry
- Relevant work experience in customer UX and digital strategy is desired
- Proven full lifecycle management of the launch of a product or service from concept through to service in production
- Proficient MS Office suite (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, word), BI Tools, Analytical software (e.g. R, Python, etc.), Machine Learning (SageMaker, TensorFlow, Keras, etc.)
For more details, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.