£35000 - £45000 per annum
over 1 year ago
My client a major global radio group seeks a Senior Privacy Analyst to support the Head of Compliance and DPO based in London.
Role & Responsibilities
- Company's go-to expert in all matters relating to data and privacy
- Taking charge of setting and implementing privacy plan across the business
- Owning, creating and updating policy documents, contracts, consumer communications and training modules
- Drafting and rolling out new processes, procedures and guidance, where required
- Keeping up-to-date with legislation changes and regulatory (including ICO) guidance - and enforcing changes across the business where needed
- Ensuring mandatory documentation required by GDPR/DPA 2018 is maintained, reviewed and kept up to date
- Performing Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs) and Legitimate Interest Assessments (LIAs) as required for products and internal systems
- Liaising with the external Data Protection Officer, providing information on request (e.g. PIAs and LIAs) and coordinating audits
- Monitoring and reviewing data privacy compliance within Global and identifying and agreeing mitigations, as required
- The first point of contact for any regulatory queries relating to data and privacy and data breaches
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.