£50000 - £60000 per annum + Plus Benefits
3 months ago
Senior Market Risk Analyst | London | Offering up to £60,000 + Benefits
Taylor Root are partnering with a reputable financial services organisation that is looking to expand its team. This position is an excellent opportunity for an individual that is looking for growth within their next role. You will be assisting the risk team with the development of data & analytics as well as engaging with stakeholders both internally and externally.
The primary objective is to support the Head of Financial Risk Reporting & Systems and 2nd line management of the reporting team.
Key Responsibilities …
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly running of Reports for monitoring for policy exceptions across all financial Risks.
- Market, Liquidity, Collateral, and Investment Risk.
- Ensure policies, procedures are compliant with regulatory environment.
- Ensure the client has sufficient financial resources on an on-going basis including stressed periods.
- Regular reporting and information sharing
- Support regulatory requirements; and facilitate senior management requests.
- Improvement of existing processes by migrating current monitoring tools to a more robust automated manner using Tableau, Java, Python and Oracle SQL database.
- Ensure objectives are clear, agreed and sufficiently documented.
- Ensure Risk Governance is appropriately maintained.
- Ensure adequate project management processes are in place to avoid delays and unforeseen costs.
- Assist in the origination and completion of business requirements
- Conduct functional and end user testing where appropriate.
- 5+ years' experience in the financial industry with at least 3+ years' experience in a Prudential risk focused role.
- Experience of ICAAP, ILAAP or recovery and resolution planning.
- Strong knowledge of European and UK banking regulation.
- Experience of building relevant risk management frameworks.
- Strong understanding of stress testing and scenario analysis.
- Experience in organisational change.
If this role sounds like what you're looking for then apply now.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.