Our Client, a US insurance Company, is seeking to recruit an Underwriter to join its Corporate Transaction Risks' team in Madrid, Spain.
You will undertake a process of legal and commercial risk analysis for M&A deals, with a view to providing clients with a bespoke insurance solution that allows them to meet their transaction objectives. Your activities will be focused on underwriting corporate transaction deals across all sizes and sectors of business, carrying out detailed warranty and business statement analysis, developing and marketing new business, assisting with new product development and developing new and existing broker and client relationships. Reporting to the Head of M&A Europe based in Germany, you will be part of a top tier European M&A team of about 30 lawyers based across Europe.
- Be a Spanish Qualified lawyer with around 5-10 years of post-qualified experience (PQE);
- Have trained and worked for a Top Tier Law firm;
- Have solid experience in M&A Transactions (with a focus on corporate structuring and private equity transactions)
- Have top University rankings;
- Be fluent in English (knowledge of another European language will be considered a plus)
Taylor Root is a trading name of The SR Group (Italy) S.r.l.