Our client, a US law firm, are seeking a Senior Litigation Support Manager to support their Litigation and E-discovery Services Department. You will be based in their London office supporting the litigation department; however, the position will also involve back-up support and guidance to other international offices including the US. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is an experienced eDiscovery specialist, who can demonstrate the value of litigation support to the wider firm.
Your duties for this position will involve, but not be limited to, the following:
- Supporting the firm's litigation attorneys, E-Discovery attorneys and legal teams with all aspects of litigation support from case inception through to trial
- Coordinating and handling requests for new or modified databases created using litigation applications I.e. Relativity, Ringtail, Axcelerate, LAW Pre-Discovery, Concordance
- Provide technical support and advice related to litigation technology and electronic discovery
- Assist LEDS attorneys and legal teams with project planning, developing document review protocols, searching, testing and sampling and aspects of litigation document review and production
- Assist with managing the litigation support and E-Discovery vendor relationships
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in litigation support, as well as, a thorough understanding of relational databases and litigation support related software and technology. You will be proactive, confident, organised and possess the ability to work independently, as well as, part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in or if you would like to discuss the role in further detail please do send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.