9 months ago
SENIOR LEGAL MANAGER, LEADING PROJECT, ARABIC, SAUDI
CLIENT: One of Saudi's most ambitious projects is seeking a very top tier bi-lingual Arabic lawyer to join their expanding team. This is a forward thinking organisation who are laying foundations for the future.
ROLE: You will sit as part of a senior team advising mostly on policy and legislation.
CANDIDATE: There are some key criteria to take into consideration:
- Fully bi-lingual Arabic and English is essential.
- Leading Western university education is mandatory (ideally from the UK or US).
- You must have international law firm training from a leading financial market (New York / London etc).
- Sector experience can be flexible so long as you have drafting and language skills which can operate at a legislative level.
- 10 - 15 years of post-qualified experience.
This organisation will only consider candidates who can fulfil all of the above criteria, please take the time to read and consider them.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.