Dubai, United Arab Emirates
UAE Dirhams50000 - UAE Dirhams60000 per month
about 1 year ago
● Legal and regulatory frameworks; this includes providing advice on the design, legal structure and implementation of new or updated regulatory frameworks reflecting new sector or market rules and supporting new regulatory functions.
● Legislative drafting; this includes advising on the required legislative reform, preparing draft legislation or amendments to legislation, and draft regulations to reflect the development in the legal and regulatory ecosystem, or as required to set up new public entities or programmes, or in support of the implementation of new policies and procedures.
● Special projects; advise on the implementation of cross industry special projects in the Middle East including public private partnerships, structured finance and public funding projects.
● Bachelor's / undergraduate degree in Law
● Qualified lawyer
● Excellent academic background. An interest in working in a variety of areas including closely with public sector entities and centers of government.
● Minimum 10 years of relevant experience preferably in the GCC or Jordan with direct exposure to government entities
● Strong client service skills
● Willingness to get involved in business development and networking activities.
● Arabic legal drafting skills are essential
● Clear, articulate and confident in written and verbal communication skills both Arabic and English
● Strong project management skills and financial awareness of the legal business
● A high level of computer literacy, including a good working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and legal databases
● Well organized and able to deal with large amounts of information
● Excellent attention to detail
● Primarily a team player but also able to complete specified tasks independently.
● Ability to adapt and be flexible
● Highly driven and proactive
● Flexible to travel and provide services at client's premises as required.
● Fluent Arabic reading and writing is essential
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.