Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
6 months ago
SENIOR LEGAL COUNSELS, CORPORATE, PROJECTS, ENERGY, ABU DHABI
CLIENT: Our client covers large scale oil and gas projects. They have the need to recruit multiple mid to senior lawyers into their business.
ROLE: You will cover a wide spectrum of O&G work, and will also be expected to assist with the training and mentoring of more junior members of staff.
CANDIDATE: There are some essential criteria to the role:
- Ideal candidates will need to have trained and qualified at an international law firm, preferably supported by at least some in-house experience on top.
- As a senior roles these will need 7+ PQE.
- A variety of positions are available, and you'll need strong exposure to projects, infrastructure, energy, or corporate.
- Current or previous experience in the Middle East is strongly preferred, although relevant overseas applications are welcomed.
- Arabic skills are welcomed but not needed.
- The roles are based in Abu Dhabi so you need to be comfortable living and working there.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East (and beyond). To have a full overview of all the roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.