Dubai, United Arab Emirates
8 months ago
SENIOR LEGAL COUNSEL, WORLD CLASS M&A DEALS, DUBAI
CLIENT: Our Dubai based client is an industry leader and has continuing global growth plans. With wide ranging and very successful operations, they now seek a new Senior Legal Counsel who will act as the company's main point of contact for local, regional and fully international M&A.
ROLE: Reporting to the GC, you will have significant autonomy, as well as a small team to lead and run, supporting you on what are regularly multi-million, or multi-billion dollar deals. You will be tasked with controlling and managing external counsel, communicating upwards to C-suite and board level.
CANDIDATE: There are some key considerations that the client is looking for:
- In order to maintain team structure, you will need to have at least 12+ years of PQE.
- It's essential that you have trained and qualified at a top tier international law firm.
- Your core skill set will be corporate transactions and M&A, and this will very much be the main thrust of the role.
- You'll need to be common law qualified and come with an impressive deal sheet of global M&A.
- Whilst you need not be based in the UAE, those already here will be strongly preferred.
- If you are coming from overseas, you'll need at least some exposure to Middle East deals.
Please do get in touch to discuss - but also ensure you have read and understood the above criteria, it's an essential role for the client where there is no room for compromise.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.