about 2 months ago
Great opportunity for a senior lawyer to play an integral part in the growth of a telecommunications company. You will either be working in a law firm, or within an in-house setting and have experience handling media orientated work. You'll benefit from high responsibility, autonomy and the rare opportunity to really enhance your legal experience, and career.
This Senior Legal Counsel role is with a telecommunications company that are looking to expand their mid-size legal team by at least two hires.
This will be an extremely varied role, working as part of a UK based legal team.
The role will involve;
- Providing legal support in relation to all legal matters arising in respect of groupwide commercial and consumer products and services
- Supporting various commercial and marketing teams in their negotiations with third parties.
- Managing a Legal Counsel who will directly report into this role
- Providing legal support on and preparing T&Cs including revising the existing suite of T&Cs
- Providing advice and supporting on marketing campaigns and claims from advertising standards bodies throughout our footprint.
What they're looking for
You'll be a senior lawyer, ideally with over 5 PQE. You will have technical expertise in consumer-facing regulatory matters and be able to work closely with regulatory bodies. The marketing / consumer experience is essential for this role as it is an expansion hire so you'll be bringing this skillset to the existing team.
In return you'll benefit from great responsibility and autonomy with your workload; you'll have a legal counsel reporting directly into you which will expand your managerial experience too.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.