A leading healthcare company is looking to hire an experienced in-house lawyer to be their next Senior Legal & Compliance Counsel in Dublin.
- Assist the business to ensure it is compliant with relevant legal and regulatory requirements (competition, data protection, anti-bribery & corruption, trade sanctions and export controls, intellectual property etc.)
- Assist with industry specific regulatory matters.
- Review and embed a suite of suitable commercial agreements.
- Advise on specific transactions in which the businesses is involved in including the application of public procurement rules if applicable.
- Advise on and assist in the negotiation of individual agreements with suppliers, distributors and customers.
- Ensure that any intellectual property owned or developed by the business is suitably protected.
- Advising on the investigating and resolution of any suspected instances of non-compliance.
- Develop the knowledge and awareness of relevant legal and compliance risks and solutions at all levels of management.
Skills and Experience
- An excellent academic background and a relevant professional legal qualification.
- Previous experience working in a relevant senior in-house legal role.
This is a very exciting opportunity for an ambitious and dynamic individual who is interested in developing a strong career within a successful growth-focused business, and who wants to work as part of the legal and compliance team in a leading international industrial group.
For more information please contact Hamish at email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.