Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
about 1 year ago
SENIOR LEGAL COUNSEL, REGULATORY AND PROJECTS, ABU DHABI
CLIENT: As the level of sophistication across the UAE legal market continues to increase, newer, rarer roles are starting to surface. Our client is a well regulated regional company with an interesting portfolio of assets, looking to add additional lawyers to their legal team.
ROLE: You will join as a Senior Legal Counsel, and be expected to cover a blend of both transactional projects and regulatory advisory work in the UAE.
CANDIDATE: There are some key criteria for the role:
- Western common law qualified, with training from a top tier international law firm
- Specialism into the regulatory perspective of large scale energy and infrastructure projects
- Western market experience (UK, US, Canada) from a strong developed international energy market
- Ideal PQE around 7+ (candidates with 3+ PQE may also be considered for an additional role)
- Current or previous Middle East experience is valued but not essential
This is an extremely interesting and unusual role, please get in touch to disucss.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.