Company car,medical insurance,pension
about 2 months ago
Senior Legal Counsel - Paris
We have been instructed by a top tier multinational to source a French Lawyer with 6 to 8 years of experience in franchise/real estate/M&A and Commercial Contracts. Fluency in English is essential to fill this role. This role will manage 1 resource.
Acting as a business partner by applying combined business and legal judgment to proposed deals,
relationships and other issues requiring legal or compliance attention.
* Work with the business team as a business partner to (i) identify opportunities to drive business forward
and support synergies' initiatives in the retail organization in the European regions, with specific focus on M&A and real estate transactions; and (ii) develop legal processes and templates for new business and commercial models and raising business awareness of the same.
* Drafting, reviewing and supporting negotiation of business agreements and transactions such as (but not limited to) franchise contracts, strategic alliance agreements, purchasing and lease agreements.
* Advising the retail business on all legal matters (except for tax and day-to-day labor and employment law) and drive solutions.
* Providing hands on legal advice on regulatory, privacy, antitrust and advertising/promotional matters - in conjunction with the respective experts/champions at group level.
* Leading dispute resolution and litigation.
* Managing outside counsel, when brought in to assist and manage the outside counsel spend.
* Acting as the compliance leader for the business, driving compliance projects, including using influencing skills to achieve buy-in from all levels of the business.
If you wamnt to find out more about this role please contact Nicoletta Ravida at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Taylor Root is a trading name of The SR Group (Italy) S.r.l.