Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
about 1 year ago
SENIOR LEGAL COUNSEL, OIL AND GAS, ABU DHABI
CLIENT: Our client covers large scale oil and gas projects and they have the need to recruit a new mid to senior level lawyer into one of their business units.
ROLE: You will cover a wide spectrum of O&G work, there will be a large amount of drafting and negotiating, particularly with JV partners internationally. The role will also focus heavily onto oil and gas specific documentation, projects, construction and general corporate commercial matters.
CANDIDATE: There are some essential criteria to the role:
- Ideal candidates will have to have trained and qualified at an international law firm, or have strong in-house work
- As a mid to senior level role this will need 5-10 PQE
- Strong exposure to projects and international joint ventures will be heavily valued
- A mixed skill set covering projects, construction and sector oil and gas
- Ability and willingness to also pick up general commercial matters
- Current or previous experience in the Middle East is strongly preferred
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.