Dubai, United Arab Emirates
27 days ago
SENIOR LEGAL COUNSEL, MAJOR GLOBAL HOTELS OPERATOR, DUBAI
We have a global relationship with this hospitality client, who are seeking to expand their legal team with a new Senior Legal Counsel hire.
ROLE: Spanning the Middle East Africa and parts of Asia, you will advise on a wide array of new hotel development work, as well as operational issues relating to existing portfolio management. Examples of work include development agreements, franchise, infrastructure, general commercial contracts and disputes.
CANDIDATE: There are guideline criteria for the role, and please take the time to read and assess your suitability carefully:
- A guideline PQE range will be 7-12 years of experience.
- You will likely have trained and qualified with a recognised international standard law firm, or corporate.
- Ideal candidates will have a strong background in corporate and commercial work, covering the hospitality industry.
- Specific in-house hotels work will be highly valued and perceived as an ideal fit, however, exposure to international companies may also suit.
- French and Arabic language skills are not required for the role, but given the territories covered, may prove useful (though not at the expense of the other criteria).
This is an amazing role, offering the chance to join an incredible brand. Please do get in touch to discuss.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.