4 months ago
For our client, one of the fastest growing companies in its industry, we are currently recruiting a Senior Legal Counsel IP/Technology to be based at their Global HQ in Amsterdam. Our client is a technology company which contributes to a sustainable future. In this role you will be responsible for all IP related topics within the company. It's a fulltime position and partially working from home is possible.
About the role:
In this position you will have a key role in evolving and professionalizing all global IP and IT practices. Within the legal department you will be the to-go-to person for the marketing and technology teams. You will work on the development and execution of the company's IP strategy. You will be involved in the negotiation of a wide variety of agreements relating to technology / IP&IT matters, including (out)sourcing agreements, licensing agreements, IP transfer agreements and marketing materials. Furthermore you will take part in innovation and product release committees and you will be actively increasing the IP awareness amongst various business stakeholders.
It's a strategic and very dynamic position in which you will have to cooperate with many different internal stakeholders. In this role you'll be leaving your mark for a sustainable future.
- Master degree in law, with a focus on IP/Technology;
- 5-12 years of relevant work experience in a multinational environment, preferably in the automotive, energy and/or manufacturing sectors. A mix of private practice and in-house experience is strongly preferred;
- Extensive experience in the field of IP/Technology and IT;
- Experience in drafting and negotiating a wide variety of technology agreements;
- Fluent (written and oral) in English and Dutch, any other language is a plus;
- Excellent clear communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills to establish and maintain effective cross-functional working relationships, customer centrism, consulting skills and service-solution-oriented mindset
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.