We are currently working on two roles with one of the world's leading events business, based in South-West London in their search for a two Senior Legal Counsel to join their small legal function.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with events and support teams
- Advising on JVs, partnerships, and drafting agreements
- Advising, drafting, and negotiating commercial contracts; terms of business; supply terms, advertising and sponsorship terms, PR and publishing contracts, sales agency and consultancy arrangements
- Reviewing website terms
- Reviewing general compliance, including GDPR.
Ideal candidate profile:
- Six year plus qualified solicitor
- Good general commercial experience, and strong commercial acumen.
- Good drafting skills and experience in negotiating and advising on commercial contracts, standard terms of business, website terms and conditions, advertising, sponsorship and publishing contracts, IT and App contracts, joint ventures and partnerships
- Previous experience in the events industry would be preferable but not essential for the role
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a well-rounded Lawyer to join a leading brand within events in a role which offers a high level of autonomy and variety.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.