Amsterdam, North Holland
7 months ago
For an international financial services organisation we are currently recruiting a Senior Legal Counsel specialized in Fund Services to be based at their office in Amsterdam.
About the role:
As a Senior Legal Counsel you will become part of the Fund Services Department and will report directly to the Legal Director.
You will be responsible for managing the portfolios of their clients and guide them through complex fund related legal issues and international structuring. You will advise on a diverse array of lease, finance, securitisation, bond issues, holding structures and private equity funds as well as corporate governance.
You will work closely with the external advisors, including lawyers, notary and tax advisors, and will collaborate with colleagues in Finance. You will train and mentor the more junior legal counsels in the team and provide relevant trainings to the business.
Additionally, you will stay informed of any developments regarding relevant regulatory matters.
- Dutch qualified lawyer with 5-8 years of experience;
- Specialized knowledge of AIFM and related Fund Structures in the Netherlands, ideally gained at a leading law firm, bank, financial service provider or trust company;
- In-depth knowledge in the field of financial services, derivatives and securities laws is preferred;
- Able to prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced work environment;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, additional languages will be considered as a plus;
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
For more information or to apply, please contact Inge Pieters on +31 6 284 686 96 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref: PR/PR/197108.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.