Lille, Nord-Pas de Calais
3 months ago
Senior Legal Counsel France and Southern Europe - Lille
We have been instructed by a multinational company operating in the food industry to source a French Legal Counsel.
Reporting to the General Counsel Europe and MENA you will join a small team and support the business in France and Southern Europe. You will be a French qualified lawyer with around 7 to 10 years of post qualified experience gained in a multinational company or international law firm. The role is based in Lille and offers remote working 2 days per week.
The ideal candidate will have the following expertise:
* Commercial Contracts (including distribution, sales, supply, warehousing, confidentiality agreements)
* Advertising & Marketing
* Agriculture: Review of grower contracts, land and leasing arrangements, licensing and trials, trade association matters.
* Manufacturing: land acquisition, lease and use, wastewater arrangements, occupational health and safety matters.
* Legal Compliance (in particular, antitrust, data privacy and anti-corruption regimes, trade sanctions).
* Intellectual Property: Working closely with the Global IP and Trademarks legal teams, patent and design protection, trademark registration and use, licensing arrangements, global trademark policy and directives.
* You will be fluent in French and English and ideally speak either Italian or Spanish.
Taylor Root is a trading name of The SR Group (Italy) S.r.l.