Amsterdam, North Holland
about 2 months ago
For our client, an innovative global medical device company, we are looking for a French qualified Legal Counsel France&Belgium to join the European legal team, and will be based in the new Amsterdam office. The Legal Counsel France&Belgium will be responsible for the day to day legal support of the growing business in France and the new business in Belgium and provide support for specific European projects where required.
About the role:
The Legal Counsel France & Belgium is responsible for legal and business counselling on a broad range of topics, including general commercial law, commercial strategies and drafting, Corporate affairs, reviewing and negotiating of commercial contracts and agreements (B2B and B2C).
Furthermore, the Legal Counsel will provide support on regulatory and compliance issues, sales and marketing programs and product litigation. You will identify legal risks while helping grow the business.
- French Qualified Lawyer;
- A minimum of 5-10 years of post-qualification experience in a major law firm or corporation;
- Experience in commercial contracts and strong transaction skills;
- Extensive experience on corporate affairs "Droit des Affaires et Pharmaceutique" and/or "Droit de Publicite";
- Experience in medical device or life science company is an advantage;
- Ability to prioritize, exceptionally organized and detail oriented;
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and rewarding environment;
- Fluent in French and English.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.