Dubai, United Arab Emirates
3 months ago
SENIOR LEGAL COUNSEL, CORPORATE AND PROJECTS, DUBAI / MOSCOW
CLIENT: A high quality international oil and gas services company is seeking a new Senior Legal Counsel to be based in Dubai, a hub for their global operations. There is a possibility the role could also be based in Moscow. Their work fits into a niche services sector and the business continues to expand and progress into new territories, with top class international clients.
ROLE: From a small corporate office in a Dubai free-zone, you will find yourself travelling regularly and helping to drive commercial negotiations worldwide.
CANDIDATE: There are some key guideline criteria for the role:
- 6+ PQE with a strong 'City' law firm background
- Likely no more than 12 will be needed
- Western qualified
- A mix of corporate and projects experience would be ideal
- Construction and project finance would also be helpful
- Entrepreneurial and business focussed approach
- Currently based in the Middle East / Moscow
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.