Senior Legal Counsel – Corporate
A leading national insurer in the healthcare space is seeking a senior lawyer to join their close-knit legal team on an initial six-month fixed term contract basis, likely to extend. There is also a possibility for this position to move to a permanent role in due course.
- Provide support primarily on M&A transactions across the business.
- Draft and negotiate commercial contracts including NDAs, T&Cs, as well as shareholder and technology agreements.
- Liaise with external law firms and advise internal stakeholders in the business, managing and mitigating legal and reputational risks.
- Implement best practice policies and streamline processes.
- Admitted as a Solicitor in Australia or New Zealand
- Minimum 6 years PQE with experience in M&A and general commercial from either private practice or inhouse
- Ideally you will have had some exposure to drafting and negotiating technology contracts.
- Excellent ability to prioritise workflow and to operate autonomously in a fast-paced environment.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV to Olivia Courtney, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0292369015.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.